Saturday, December 09, 2017

Caramel-Pecan Tarts (Recipe)

Mmm...these are the cookies I made for our 4th Cooky Exchange- they are worth making!
The cook book was given to us by Donna Stainback, back in the '90's.

 Changes: melt the butter in the filling, and use popcorn salt.
(Edit: Brown the butter for the filling- you'll be glad you did!)


This is what my packaging looked like, I made the tags, and the leaf dishes came from Dollar Tree.
(I'll share this post on "Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson")

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Thanksgiving idea. They are beyond beautiful. Thanks for the recipe as well. Kari Moses

Nancy Falster said...

Pretty!

Grandma said...

They are delicious! Love them.

Uncle Clint said...

How well will they make it through the mail? 😉

Aunt Juanita said...

I want some too! XO