Friday, March 16, 2012

Fashionable Friday~ 1940's

(embedded videos today!)
Like last week, I just did a photo search and "ran around" snatching photos of clothes & hats I liked. If you click on the words under each photo they will take you to the source. (note: I did not really read the sites & posts...)


A sweet little dress- is this a morning or afternoon number? My Sweetie Pie -Etsy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keeping Well Dressed:




Like this dress? You can buy one here: Puttin' on the Ritz

(so sorry, I don't know what happened to the link to this cute outfit!)

LinkWhen I found this English blogger, she was doing a lipstick tutorial (one of my "blog friends" had shared), and now I keep an eye on her blog: Diary of a Vintage Girl. Fleur is a model- but not just any model~ a vintage model!Link~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posture is a FREE beauty aid:



How about a hat to top it all off? (You know I love hats, don't you?)

How do you like this outfit?!? Glamour Daze

I think that I'd like one of these hats...in fact I think that it would be pretty easy to copy! House of Nines Design

CLASSIC! =) Liverpool Blitz 70!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to Dress and Makeup
~ vintage clip( this is a must watch!):



Lovely lady and her little friends~ is she a country girl? Kitschy Kitschy Coo

Straw hat with Red Poppies~ Viva Vintage Clothing ~just in time for spring!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women's Hairstyles during the War - Veronica Lake:


Glamour Daze again~

No comments: