Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Whittle's Fabrics online shop

I just found Whittle's Fabrics online shop-- they have very good prices (great shipping, too), and it would be lots of fun to visit their shop some day.  

Pros:
1) It doesn't get much better than Flat Rate Shipping!!! =)
2) I could hardly wait for my order to arrive, the shipping was super fast, and the package came before I thought it would!
3) AND I am very happy to report that the Fabric Colors & Web Photo Colors matched (Or at least were so close I could not tell!  If you ever bought fabric online, you KNOW that this can be a big problem- so many photos on the web are NOT true colors!)
4) Costumer Service was great- I had a little trouble checking out, their web site did not empty the cart after I placed my order, so I did not know it went through, (So I placed it 2 more times before I realized that it WAS being placed), but I contacted Whittle's right away, and they fixed the problem quickly.

Cons:
1) They don't tell you (even approximately) on the web page how many yards of a given fabric are available.  (But I guess that one could call and ask, if they weren't placing an order at midnight!)
2) The web site did not empty the cart after I placed my order (it may have been that someone else was trying to place an order at the same time- some "little" web stores can't handle that very well).

  https://www.whittlesfabrics.com/

No comments: