Saturday, May 12, 2018

our Doce de Mayo dinner party

Doce de Mayo Fiesta....a Tex-Mex party really. Some friends came for Dinner & Games: Mexican Corn Bread casserole, Tex-Mex quiche & salad. Played Mexican Train Dominoes. 
The party favors were individual mini pinatas. Dessert: All you can eat Chocolate Chip cookies and 2 kinds of ice cream: Brown Sugar and Chocolate Buttermilk. =)


 (I got the free printable Fiesta banner over at "I Heart Nap Time" click here
My DIY Mini Pinata post can be found HERE.)

James would not wear a stick on mustache, so he took the photo of the rest of us.  =)
We had an open "bar": juices, sodas & coconut water--make your own mixed drinks! 
  

Party table:
 
(Yes, I had fun, and would like to have more of these parties in coming years!)

1 comment:

Darleen Weston said...

What a fun party! I love fiesta ware dishes! Nice touch