Thursday, December 04, 2008

What I told Dallas Morning News:

I think that the Texan that is the most qualified - using your definition: "A Texan (or Texans) who has had uncommon impact; who exemplifies Texas traits of trailblazing, independence and staring down adversity; and who has affected/influenced lives." - would have to be Congressman Dr. Ron Paul. I have met Dr. Paul on three occasions, and have never in my life met a more truly caring and honest Statesman who really and truly works for the good of the people, and who electrified a such huge number of people across my home state of Texas as well as the entire nation! (he was not born here but he got here as fast as he could)

~ I ask all of you at the Dallas Morning News to please consider Dr. Ron Paul for Texan of the year. =)
-- Adrienne McKee, Campbell TX
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

No comments: