Thursday, October 27, 2011

Smile, be happy!

Dear Self,

Know ye that the LORD he is God:
it is he that hath made us, and not
we ourselves; we are the sheep of HIS pasture.
Psalm 100:3

"You Knit Me Together in My Mother's Womb" by: Judy Rogers:



I may not have chosen how I was made,
but God knows what is best for me~
~I guess I would not be me, if it weren't for He.

Everyone is different...
how can anyone think that they have something wrong with them (or how can people truly think you need to be someone different) ...each deep-down real person is perfect. The way that God designed. (ie our unchangeables: height, hair color, smarts, looks, strengths, gifts, personality, etc...and health to a certain extent.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I am not saying that I/we can't or don't need to get any better, because we do... we can do a lot for our selves~ but the trick is to not to beat yourself up in the process!)

Take care, and trust God,
Adrienne

No comments: