Friday, February 03, 2012

New Ron Paul Songs!

(3 embedded YouTubes today!)

I had never heard these songs before, and my friend Hailey shared this first one with me, because she knows how I do like (love?) "My Fair Lady"! Thank you Hailey! =)

"Wouldn't It be Liberty"
(Sung to the tune "Wouldn't It be Loverly")


And then I started to look at the other things that this "Jerrilynn-on-YouTube" had, and I realized that we know her! This is Jerrilynn from Austin! =)

"How Do You Solve a Problem Like Ron Paul"
(Sung to the tune "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria")


And that makes it all the more fun, don't you think?! =)

"Ron Paul Song of Liberty"
(Sung to the tune "Do You Hear The People Sing?")


Remember folks, if you want to sleep well at night you must vote your conscience.

No comments: