Friday, March 09, 2012

Fashionable Friday~ 1930's

(embedded videos today!)
For today, I was going to get dressed up (in what I would wear if I was wanting to look 30'sish), and have Mom take a picture...but instead, I just did a Google photo search and "ran around" snatching photos of clothes & hats I liked. If you click on the words under each photo they will take you to the source. (note: I did not really read the sites & posts...)

I found this 1934 Sears catalog at (The Costumer's Manifesto)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1930s Fashion - Vintage Hairstyle Film:


(Patterns and Images)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Futuristic Fashion:


(Collectors Weekly)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1930's Hollywood Fashion Show:



(Vintage Clothing Love) I have never seen this movie, but I love the hat on the right!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1920s-1930s Hair Tutorial for LONG HAIR:


I hope that you enjoyed that! =)

1 comment:

Hana - Marmota said...

I love the fabric of that "Collectors" dress.