Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My siblings came for a visit~

 The Newlyweds!

 ~beautiful Mom~

 Fergie LOVED having the company!
=)

Jalinda & Benjamin helped Dad paint the trees...don't ask me why, I don't know! =)

We 5.

Anna & Joshua.  It was nice to see you!

 Benjamin & Jalinda.  Thanks for coming~ enjoyed your visit!

See the mischief brewing?  (They ended up being sweet.)

Look who I saw!! Sophie! =)

Mr. Manney and one of his granddaughters! =)  Aren't they cute?

Father and son- taking a break from all the guests! =)

Some of Anna's Family.   A photo was taken of both sides, but I don't have a copy yet.  (Thanks Grandma, for making these happen.)

  One of Anna's sisters drew & painted this as a gift for the new couple (she made one for each of her sisters- but in different colors).  They were very pretty!

Anna does not like cats, but she picked up "Leah" to show us her tail (Mrs. Manney is the one pulling Leah's ears). 

I made a new friend! (I also got to hold baby Elizabeth, but we did not get a photo...)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all for coming! =)

No comments: