Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Whatever Wednesday: my new shirts

Do you remember my yellow shirt that Elizabeth copied so I could have my very own pattern?
(she made the blue one I'm wearing in the photo)

This plaid shirt was the first one I made (last summer):

Next I made this yellow one!
(with buttons on the sleeve!)

Then I made the white shirt:
(it's a eyelet type "quilt top"/"little squares pieced together" kind of fabric)

And a blue one (the fabric and buttons where souvenirs from Carson City, NV):

(The back of the yellow has elastic too, but  no buttons. The others do not have elastic.)

I was never crazy about the blue shirt that Elizabeth made, and never wore it....until at last I figured out what it needed!  Some button bling!  Now I like it a lot!  =)




Can you tell that I really like this shirt pattern?    I'm thinking up some new shirts...   =)

No comments: