Monday, July 10, 2017

Musical Monday: Barbra Streisand - "Someday My Prince Will Come"

 While I can't say that I'm a big fan of Barbra Streisand, I am a big fan of the song "Someday My Prince Will Come".  Thank you, Barbra- you did an outstanding job with this version!   =)


In case you are wondering, my posting this song does NOT mean that I've got a guy in my life...God has not brought anyone to me as of yet, and because most days I'm no prize, I cannot imagine anyone would be interested in "little ol' me".  But I can't help hoping in "maybe someday".  =)

My Guy may not think that he's a "Prince", and maybe he will not think that he is "good enough" for me, but in my eyes, he will be a Prince, and I will probably think that he hung the moon. Let me re-phrase that: I will think that he hung the moon.

I want a "Prince" to be friends with, to lead and guide and play with me...I know we could take on the world together.

But don't worry, if it ever happens, I will let you know.

(embedded below or listen to it HERE.)






P.S.  "Someday My Prince Will Come" is a popular song from 
Walt Disney's 1937 animated movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs











No comments: