Friday, June 01, 2018

The Summer Of No Pants* 2018: Post 1



Dress number 1:
~Fabric: one of Hobby Lobby's vintage “Flour Sack” style (green print) from a few years ago. I had bought some blue and made an apron at the time, and then the green went on clearance, and at such a good price I had to get it, even though I thought that it was kind of ugly...I never knew what I'd do with it, but this spring I thought it was really quite nice..I sewed it up and I have a new house/town dress now!
~ I used the retired Simplicity #8071
~The zipper is a invisible zipper, set in the back.  I just love my IZ foot that Dad got me- I can't thank him enough!
~ This dress will likely go on my Almost Summer trip!  =)


*SONP not is officially happening this year, but I like to sew, and wear cute dresses & skirts anyway, so I'll just do my own thing....(Summer of No Pants did have a Google+ group, but it has been deleted...so sad!)

To learn more about SONP, please visit  hideousdreadfulstinky.com/  
and put  Summer Of No Pants in the search bar...it'll be fun!  =)

No comments: