Tuesday, August 27, 2019

one thing I've learned


One thing that I have learned in all "this" life mess is the importance of reaching out.

Of saying things like "I miss seeing you around",  "I thought that I'd see you the other day, but I did not",  "I'm praying for you",  "I don't know what's up, but I want you to know...(I miss/love/praying/thinking of you, etc)..."

I know that this is something that we all try to do (don't we?)  But I realize looking back, that I was not as good as I thought I was.  Not as good a friend as I thought that I was.


When you wake up and realize that you have missed out on a lot of events (not all happy- but still), and NOT ONE SOUL missed you at half of them,  and that you are very thankful that ONE SOUL missed your attending the other half....well, it makes you more determined to remember others. =)

No comments: