Friday, March 11, 2016

Milly~Molly~Mandy books

I think that everyone should read the English children's stories about Milly-Molly-Mandy written by Joyce Lankester Brisley.   I was mostly grown up when I was introduced to MMM, but I've read all the stories I could get my hands on, and have sent books to 7 different families...little boys and girls alike love Milly-Molly-Mandy and her friends.  


The first MMM book was published in 1928!  

If your child MUST have colored pictures (and fewer stories), I would recommend THIS book.
If your child just loves the stories and wants as many as possible, then THIS is the book for you!

James & Adam

I just LOVE Milly-Molly-Mandy and Have thought of having a MMM party~  Look at this party I just found: HERE!   Additional link: here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sharing this post with: Share Your Cup Thursday!

2 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello Adrienne. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to stop by your blog post and know your interest in children's story books. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you because of who you are in the Lord Jesus Christ. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36 yrs in this great city of Mumbai, India and I love to get connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthen and praying for one another. The city Mumbai is a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a l ife changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the New year 2016

Shwetablog said...

Great!