Monday, May 27, 2019

Country Music, Anyone?

Do you like Country Music?  The following are some of my favorites, yet NOT really listed in order, well, after Johnny Cash, that is. SO folks, what songs should I try next? 😎

~young Hopalong Cassidy fans~

Instrumental Wild West/Country/Spaghetti Western/Cajun 💗

Johnny Cash 💗
    (almost any song)
 

Anne Murray
    -'Could I have this Dance?' 💗
 
George Jones
    -'Best Guitar Picker' 💗
 
Kenny Rogers
     -'The Gambler'
     -'She Believes in Me'
 
Dolly Parton
    -'Applejack' 💗
    -'I will always Love you' 💗
    -'Here You Come Again' 💗
    -'From Here to the Moon and Back' 💗

    -'My Blue Tears' 💗
    -'Blue Valley Songbird'
 
Shawn Mullins
    -'Shimmer'
    -'Everywhere I Go'
 
Buddy Holly
    -'Words of Love'
💗

The Band Perry
      -'DONE' 💗
      -'If I Die Young"

Home Free
    -'King of the Road' 💗
    -'All about that Bass'
    -'How Great Thou Art'
     -'Ring of Fire' 

Taylor Swift            
     -'Mean'

Czech & Then Some
    -'Born to Love You' 💗



Buck Owens

    -'Act Naturally'

James Taylor
    -'Our Town'


Sheryl Crow
      -'Real Gone'


Kacey Musgraves

    -'Rainbow' 💗

Connie Francis

    -'Once a Day' 💗

Patsy Cline
    -'Crazy'


Roger Miller
    -'King of the Road' 💗

Willy Nelson
    -'On the Road Again'

B.J. Thomas
    -'Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head' 💗

Riders in the Sky (Mom & I got to hear them in concert!)
    -'Woody's Roundup'

  
Hank Williams 
    -'Kaw-Liga' 💗

Brad Paisley
    -'Find Yourself'

Don Williams & Emmy Lou Harris
     -'If I needed you'
💗

Kingston Trio
    -'Tijuana Jail' 💗
    -'El Matador' 💗
    -'Desert Pete'


The Proclaimers 
       -'King of the Road' 💗



You know, this is like thinking that I'd not seen many "Westerns"...make a list, and find you've seen more than you thought!  I guess I like more country than I thought, also!

No comments: