Sunday, July 21, 2019

Psalm 23 with other scriptures added in

 These days if I get the brain to be creative, I take pictures, color, write up scriptures, draw...maybe bake.  I'm not really sewing, crafting or writing letters nowadays. 


The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
(When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.)

He leadeth me beside the still waters.
(We are His people, the sheep of His pasture. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.)

He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
(I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.)

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(This I recall to mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed because His compassions fail not.)

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil: my cup runneth over.
(Blessed be the LORD, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.)

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell the the house of the LORD forever.
(Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.)

No comments: