Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I had a fun evening- got to spend some time with my girl friends down the street! We watched the old "Cheaper By The Dozen", and talked. Talked about our lives. Hopes. Dreams. "Mr. Right". Rachel & Jack. Sewing. Clothes shopping. Goodwill stores. Friends. Brothers. Gossip. We did not gossip- we talked about the subject of gossiping. Just life. Small things that mean a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another thing that happened earlier today, is that I found a nice black skirt. I have been looking for one for a while now.... you know- not too fancy and not too casual, not too short, and not too long. We walked into the Greenville Goodwill, and there it was- the first one I pulled off the rack! =)

I do hope that it will be the perfect black skirt, and last for ever! The only draw back is that it is hand wash only. Oh well- you can't win them all!

No comments: