Thursday, May 05, 2011

The Constant Gardener

Have you ever seen "The Constant Gardener"?
I have. I found it to be a scary film.

Scary- I guess that we all have our level and what may be scary to one person may only make the next guy laugh.

I guess the thing about this movie that I found scary is that it was so real. Almost too real. I could see it happening to us.

IMDB says: "A widower is determined to get to the bottom of a potentially explosive secret involving his wife's murder, big business, and corporate corruption."

I say: It had spy stuff. Too much love stuff for my taste. Government protecting the corporation. Was the corporation supposed to be Monsanto?

In any case, it did have a good ending. And I would like to watch it again.

(We own this film, and yes, we watched it with a filter.)

No comments: