Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine fun~

I'm sorry, I meant to post this yesterday, but too many things happened....but, better late than never! =)

Use cooky cutters to cut your cheese into heart shapes! I'll bet that you could cut lunch meat too....or why not your whole PB&J sandwich? =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you ever had a DARK CHOCOLATE CHERRY CASHEW + ANTIOXIDANTS, KIND (www.kindsnacks.com) candy bar? I have not*, but my Mom said that it was so good- it could certainly be given as Valentine Chocolate! I think that I have seen it (and KIND's other candy, bars & snacks) at lots of health food stores. We got ours at HerbMart.

*because I'm allergic to chocolate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

embedded videos:
"To a Wild Rose" on a saw


And...
Storybook Love (Theme from The Princess Bride)


...One last one:
Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis- THAT'S AMORE'


Happy Valentine's Day!
I got this little lady over at: www.freeprettythingsforyou.com

No comments: