Saturday, March 03, 2012

My "weekend" day 2...

(again, if you click on a photo, it will bring them all up in their original size)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Benjamin came into town!

~brothers~

The first family meal in a long time...as far as we could guess, New Years '06 was the last time.

Joshua had me sew 3 patches on his jersey, but the lighting was so bad (plus the shadows) I could hardly see what I was doing, so I asked him to hold the lamp for me!

We played a game after dinner...


...because it's a fun game, but not fast paced, so you can also talk in between rounds.

Look out~ The "Pumpkin Hour" is here!

These were my green cards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Dad...we did not finish up til' almost 1:00 am...
(and I am writing this post at 1:55am)

(Can you tell Dad won the game?!)
Goodnight! Zzzzzzzzz.....

No comments: