Sunday, June 10, 2012

Funny Brownies

~Funny Brownies~
 ...for "Gatherer" of the GenoType Diet world...

a little less than 2/3 C. Xylotal
1/8 t. stevia, too-
1/2 C. Barley Flour
1/2 C. (first time I used Spelt Flour, and this time I used Oat Flour)
1/2 t. Salt
1/3 C. (plus a bit) Cocoa Powder (for me, it has to be organic)
4 eggs
1/2 C. Olive or Rice Bran Oil
1/2 t. Vanilla

Pre-heat your oven to 350 and spray/grease an 8x8 inch pan.

Combine and beat all the ingredients 'till smooth and yummy looking- (beating the eggs properly is what makes these brownies nice)

Bake for 20 minutes or so...test with a toothpick.
(the first time I did 25, and they were very over done....) 


~Happy Eating!
Adrienne

P.S.  I prefer to eat these Brownies frozen...very nice indeed....sort of like a Cocoa Pebbles chocolate bar!



(these aren't my brownies (and I've never tried this recipe), but they look kind of like them..I got the pic. HERE.)

No comments: