Friday, March 13, 2015

Baked Alaska in detail~

For the wordy Baked Alaska post click HERE.  For the photo post~ keep scrolling!

 
The finished cake~
The Kombucha wind up...
...I love separating eggs!
Whip those babies, and add the sugar...
All the components...jam filled Cake, Meringue, fresh Raspberries & Ice Cream...
...arrange the Raspberries on top...
...carefully cover with ice cream...



...cover with Meringue....
...keep covering...
...until you can't see any cake, raspberries or ice cream.



A few of the on lookers. =)

You don't want a smooth cake...rough it up before you.....
...pop it in the 450 oven.
More on lookers!
After the cake is in the oven, you can relax a moment & lick the beaters!
Time to dig in!!! =)
Want a slice?
~Yum~


Peter's slice of cake...doesn't it look nice? =)

Thanks for looking--I hope you enjoyed it!  (For the wordy Baked Alaska post click HERE!)
(I also shared this post on "Have a daily cup of Mrs. Olson")

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sweetest cake and probably most fun. I'm glad it turned out so well! With homemade ice cream and homemade jam it wouldn't be quite so sweet. I liked the meringue! That was fun....I see a lemon meringue pie in our future! =) ~Mom

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! ~the Benners

Anonymous said...

It tasted amazing! - J. Brown

Anonymous said...

I think it was the best one ever. -Dad

Anonymous said...

It was sooooooo good. -Dad again =)

McKee Family said...

I love the photo of you and Sarah! Sweetie girls! I got some pretty good photos....
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow I know that kind of frosting is hard to make! You're the cake queen! :) ;) ~Elizabeth A.

Anonymous said...

You look SO EXCITED....... Your cake looks very beautiful, and very yummy!!! =) ~Perla

Have a Daily said...

Oh my! Never tried to make Baked Alaska and this looks absolutely delicious! Love the photo of you digging in!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann