Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Summer Of No Pants 2020 (post 3)

After some thought, I discovered that I've sewn at least 24 dresses/tops from this pattern (5 with sleeves) over the last 16 years! I'm SO thankful that Mom bought the pattern all those years ago!

~The fabric is a calico- not quite sure where I bought it. I intended to sew a long sleeve pepulim blouse, BUT when I went to make the "sloper"/"Muslen", the pattern ran small, and the blouse was too small....I gave it up, and a few years later I happily sewed a new dress instead!
~No Zipper- I never had SO much trouble- I pulled it out 2 times, before I ended up with a simple key-hole!  I felt cross-eyed!
~I used my go-to pattern, the retired Simplicity #8071  =)

*SONP not is officially happening this year, but I like to sew, and wear cute dresses & skirts anyway, so I'll just do my own thing....

No comments: