Wednesday, August 19, 2020

RIP, Fergus Antonio "Fergie"


 Sad news: My boy RIP, Fergus Antonio "Fergie" died May 4th, 2020. 😞 
He was just about to turn 21, this summer...I was thinking of giving him a Birthday Party...now it would be a wake.  I had to "Man Up" - the hardest thing I've ever had to do. 
I forgot to say good bye, I kept crying "my Poor Boy, my poor, poor boy". 
I must say thank you God, it was not any more traumatic and I am thankful that I had him so long, and that he's not suffering.
(FYI: no, I don't want to get a new cat right away, please don't offer any.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Fergie,
Thank you for all your snuggles & fur...fur everywhere.  Thank you for getting in bed and waking me up in the morning, for catching and eating all those many, many mice, shrews, voles, rabbits, frogs & even a fish once.....

No comments: