Friday, August 03, 2012

I was thinking about...

...Angus.
Last night Mom and I where talking, and I was telling her about a commercial that I saw at G-ma Hale's that had a cute, smart terrier dog in it. And when I told her that he had the same kind of bowl that Angus had, I began crying.

I told her I was sorry, and that I should be over him by now....and Mom reminded me that Angus meant a lot to me, that we were very close- esp. after the boys left.  And she told me that a person will never be "over" someone special that is gone now (dead or away).
Mom told me that to help me deal with my lonely heart, I should write a down a memory, or jot a note to a friend, or just call someone.

Angus was good for naps:


He pretty much liked or loved all our music:


He loved tomatoes, and on this occasion he started picking them himself:


And Angus liked to lick the beaters, esp. butter beaters:


 I don't think that another dog could fill his spot in my life...but, maybe in 10 or 20 years...

No comments: