Monday, May 06, 2013

Invitations...

I have decided that even if you resort to sending out e-mail invitations, it is rather nice to attach a "real invitation" to it.  It can say less, or more than the e-mail if you like, or the very same thing- no one will mind, and everyone will like your pretty invites, and be tickled that you thought of them!   I have posted 6 Eliza Doolittle Day invitations below, and I can change the time if you would like me to.  I believe that all of these clip-arts came from Free Pretty Things For You (here) and My Vintage Mending (here).

Make time...
Even if you don't have a large, grand party, I want to encourage you to get together (where ever you are), with someone for a spot of tea or coffee.  Even if no one else comes, I know that my Mom will come to tea, and it will happen- because we put it on the calendar~ we are making the time.... =)




 




1 comment:

McKee Family said...

I'll be there! =)

Mom