Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Whatever Wednesday: a Food Blog



In the event that you missed the news I'll tell you now ~  I just started an extra blog.
It's called "Pearls in the Kitchen?".
 http://pearls-in-the-kitchen.blogspot.com/

You are probably thinking something like "Adrienne, you don't need a new blog! I can hardly keep up with this blog....."  =).

  Well, I can't seem to help myself, and I've been thinking of doing something like this for awhile, and now seems to be the time to do it. No time like the present, right?

If you go visit, please make sure that you read the introduction! =)



I had just made the new blog official, and wrote my introduction, when Mom and I listened to this YouTube (HERE)....and I asked my Mom "What should I do?  What is my 'running after the mailman' moment?"  And Mom suggested to me that the new blog was maybe that for me.  Hmmmm....maybe so, maybe so... =)




What do you think?  Have you ever had a "running after the mail man" moment?  What one small thing could you step out in faith and do?

No comments: