Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our House

My dear Daddy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry that it has taken this long to post photos, and I am sorry that they are not very up to date...try back - oh say next Saturday for the fun photos! Enjoy! =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are of the laundry room/Dad's bathroom. Below: we will have a big sink, and the extra fridge and one freezer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Washer, dryer, drying cabinet, and central vac.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The laundry room back door, and Dad's shoe box! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dad laying tile in his bath. (this is tonight & the same tile will be in the l-room too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His bathroom again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is upstairs - Mom and Dad's bathroom. The one thing that Dad wanted in the house was a bath tub that he fit in! Here it is! (I have heard that they both fit)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I helped Mom with my bathroom counter top. It looks really nice. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My bathroom before it was painted. (and put together)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esther Hale, the first official girl friend help! (helping with the touch-up painting in my bathroom)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My room - you should see it now.... =)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who???? It's my big brother Joshua, as seen through my side light. (putting in my sink lights)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is me, in front of my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My door!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch any one? =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adrienne!
Glad to have the honor!
I can't wait till you all are 'just down the road'!
It look even better than when I saw it!