Thursday, October 20, 2011

I CAN...

...do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

...

I can have a happy heart attitude, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can be a blessing to all I come in contact with, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can live in the present, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can get up early, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can go to bed on time, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can learn to vacuum properly, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can be diligent, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can be a friend, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can be a " workman is worthy of his hire", through Christ who strengthens me.

I can do what I am asked promptly, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can smile more, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can rest in His promises, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can stick to my diet & improve my health, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can walk & run, through Christ who strengthens me.

I can be a shining light for Him, through Christ who strengthens me.


That rooster is crowing, through Christ who strengthens him. =)

I can hear that rooster, through Christ who strengthens me. =)

...

I can do all things
through Christ who strengthens me.

1 comment:

McKee Family said...

Yes, you CAN because of HIM! He is able and will complete the work He began in you....remember that....

love you,
Mom