Thursday, April 05, 2012

Baking Thursday~ 1970's

Food! Glorious, Food! (Song links & embedded videos today!)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$4.99 for dinner for a family of 4?!? Wow....I guess that the "Banksters" have been busy inflating the money supply...


Grocery commercial from across the pond:



My hungry men prefer homemade, but I guess that canned soup is much better than fast food!
Don't forget to eat your Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember getting to eat "tinned" Ravioli once in a BLUE moon~ we thought it was fun!
(but not as much fun as
"Uh-oh, Spaghetti-O's"!)

Charlotte's Web (1973): A Veritable Smorgasbord is is my favorite song from this movie. (Mom saw it it the theater when it first came out!)

1977 Sonic Drive-in:



I've never had SPAM before...I'd like to try it someday before I die. =)

Uh, wow.......want to make your very own Magic Silver Mushroom Centerpiece? Click here!


Snoopy in the kitchen:

No comments: