Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Random Wednesday~ 1970's

1976~ Ah, Mom! I want to go to Toy City!

Click here to see more fun Toy Store photos from the 70's & 80's!

1971: Daisy BB Gun's 100th anniversary handgun~ Dad got one of these babies for Christmas, and the first thing that he went out and shot was the neighbor's Christmas lights. (bad boy!) Later on in life, he gave it to me! (I was a better shot than my brothers.)

Everyone loves Slinkies!!! Watch this 1977 ad:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"House at Pooh Corner" is the title of a song that was written by Kenny Loggins, based on the popular children's book of the same name. The song was first performed by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band in 1970:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random afterthought:
I think that I forgot to share this one last week,
~Millie Small singing her cover of "My Boy Lollipop" in 1964:


No comments: