Saturday, April 07, 2012

Matinee Saturday~ 1970's

April 7th. This is the last official day of Bramblewood Fashion's "Going Through the Era's" Blog Event. I still need to write this past Sunday's...just give me a minute, I'm going to do it! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~(Song links & embedded videos today!)~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mind is a little blank as to what movies came out in the 1970's.
So to start off, how about a Canadian Nabisco "Golden Honeys" cereal commercial
:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've got one!! "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" (1977)! =)
I will only watch the original Pooh shows, and I am planning to boycott the "new" ones as long as I live! So there! =)

I don't think that I'll ever outgrow the Classic Winnie the Pooh! Watch the Intro here:



Would you like to sing-a-long with Tigger? You can do it here:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you enjoyed that!

2 comments:

EsGrace Schatte said...

heehee, Last night Samuel was over, and we ate chocolate pudding and watched Winnie-the-Pooh and the Blustery day, just for the fun of it! and, I totally agree with not watching the newer ones...If they aren't written by A.A.Milne, they are NOT worth the time! ;)

Anonymous said...

Caroline just saw Pooh Bear for the first time last week. She saw it ONCE and I keep catching her bounceing around the house!
Sarah H.

p.s The 1977 movie is SO expensive!