Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Make your own no-sew fun shirt!

I was blog hopping, and came across this Portuguese Blog posting about using bleach to make an old t-shirt new again! (Or a new t-shirt fun!)

"Book Nerd" is what Cath's shirt says. (Click here for more info & photos!)  I also saw one that just had the child's name on it (here)...the possibilities are endless! =)

Oh, and I saw this tip on another blog: 
"My top tip would be to make your letters a wee bit bigger than your finished design plan as the bleach did spread a bit UNDER the templates. Oh, and use a light touch when spraying the bleach. You can add more but you can’t take it back...."

~And I think that I'll be spending some more time on Cath's blog...I think that it may be just what I need for some summer inspiration~

No comments: