Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vintage Tea Pots



  Having tea is a friendly thing to do...you can have a friend over, or many friends. You can be very plain and simple, or very fancy and formal.  You can drink it cold or hot.  I like to serve even the cold tea from a pot instead of a pitcher...it's just friendlier! =) 

(Have you ever heard of a Doughnut Tea Pot?)


One of the ways I like (well, love really) to show appreciation and love for/to others is by giving gifts.   That's why I was trying out the giveaway idea.  Remember, it ends on the 9th of July!  ...read about it here!


A white pot to please anyone's taste!
(I have 2 white pots)

2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Cute, cute, the doughnut teapot is so fun. I have a few white teapots. Just love white, it goes with anything. Right now they are being displayed in my living room.
Hugs,
Jann

Dorothy Explora said...

i recently found myself in a teapot and tea press craze. love, love, LOVE!

eheh.

dottie
http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/