Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Haven't Met You Yet"

 Have you heard this song yet?   
Michael Bublé makes me think about Sally HH and Phyl Lauer.  I miss them both. =]

You have to watch the video all the way to the end...it's so funny! =)
 Embedded:



(or click here)

Poor guy ~ he must see this girl in the market all the time, but he just is not brave enough to say anything to her.

From what I have read about guys (in books like "For Women Only", and "Emotional Purity: An Affair of the Heart"), they are easily crushed, so they HAVE to think long and hard before they say/try anything.....so we shouldn't tease them. =)

3 comments:

McKee Family said...

I can't remember how we stumbled upon this song recently, but it is really cute and catchy...

Sarah H. said...

I think of her every time I hear one of his songs. Sometimes it makes me tear up, other times it makes me smile, other times I do a little dance because she would have. :)
*hugs* Miss you too, friend! I wish I could pop in on you for a cup of tea!

Sarah H. said...

I think of her every time I hear one of his songs. Sometimes it makes me tear up, other times it makes me smile, other times I do a little dance because she would have. :)
*hugs* Miss you too, friend! I wish I could pop in on you for a cup of tea!