1. Send a whole bunch of sneaky invitations.
~Second week day 1:
2. Shop for ingredients & make 3 kinds of Cooky dough, using real butter, of course! (and wash the dishes)
Panic thinking that you don't have enough Cookies, so you ask a friend to make some too....
~Second week, day 2:
3. Scrub 14 rather dirty lawn chairs, 1 table, 2 benches. (& maybe your Mom's car)
4. Eat a Popsicle, fall on the floor, red, exhausted, and hot...wondering how many people are coming anyway...invite some more, just in case....
5. Bake most of the cookies:
68 Peanut Butter Cookies
49 Chocolate Chip Cookies
(and wash the dishes)
6. Clean at least some of the house.
~Second week, day 3:
7. Bake 69 Oatmeal Cookies (Dad's favorite!)
(recipe here- the only changes we made were, only bake one pan at a time, and when you turn them halfway, bang the pan so they fall!)
8. Clean some more of the house!
9. Sew up some "Cornhole" bags:
Dad made a "Cornhole" board...we had never played, but Joshua told us about playing it in Korea. (get info here)
"These are our pet Flamingos, their name's are....."
Mr. Bee's fancy throw:
"This will be easy...
...maybe not...that was bad!"
Charlie tried his hand too- Hey Charlie! You are throwing the wrong way!
Charlie liked the ducks!
One of Dad's famous "Hey- taste this!" Purslane!
Sorry that we did not get pictures of everyone that came....We all had fun, and Dad had a Happy Early Birthday! =) Thank you for coming! =)