Monday, August 17, 2015

Mug Swap 2015 post #1

This is the first Mug Swap that I've ever participated in...or any kind of swap, for that matter!
CuppaKim is the organizer/hostess- you can find her Blog HERE, but she is mostly on Instagram  HERE.


 (Sorry- google insisted in posting this photo sideways!)




My package went to Val in California~ I do hope that she likes the things I sent her!  I used a piece of scrapbook paper for the label- I thought that it made the package more fun. =)




Every year the Mug Swappers raise money for a good cause, and this year it went to a couple who can't have children. But because God has given them the opportunity to adopt 2 babies at the same time...they need $40,000.   Read about the Barnetts and donate if you feel led HERE.


http://mugswap.com/#/barnetts/

No comments: