Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Clue & Dinner for Valentine's Day 2018

Again (for the second year in a row) I had SO much fun!!!  To those of you who came: thank you SO very much for coming and joining our fun! To those of you who could not- we missed you, and can't figure out why you would not want to come!  (See 2017 here) We had TWO Clue games going this year, so that meant two guilty parties!  =)

~the whole gang~

~The Table~
(we ate green salad, minestrone soup & cheese bread)
Mrs. White did it!

~The Favors~
Mr. Green

Professor Plum

Colonel Mustard

Mrs. Peacock
Miss Scarlet did it!
Professor Plum




Mr. Green
Mamie Eisenhower’s Cheesecake (here)

4 comments:

Pleas McKee said...

It was fun, I really enjoyed visiting with all the youngsters!

Jon M. said...

I had lots of fun to. =)

Mrs. Hunter said...

Adrienne throws THE best parties!

Charity H. said...

I'm so jealous wish I could have been there looks so fun!