Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Whatever Wednesday: Dreams

“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”   ~A.A. Milne


I always thought that the idea of getting together in Dream Land was something invented by parents and grandparents-(possibly during war time) to make little people feel better. But now I wonder if people who dream about each other on the same night really are "together" in their dreams....if "a dream is a wish your heart makes".

~Dreams -HERE
~I've Got a Dream -HERE
~A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes -HERE
~I have a Dream -HERE
~Dream A Little Dream Of Me -HERE
~Dream -HERE
~Once Upon a Dream -HERE
~ Dreamin' -HERE
~You are my Sunshine -HERE
~When You Wish Upon A Star -HERE
~All I Have To Do Is Dream -HERE
~Send Me The Pillow You Dream On -HERE
~I Was Dreamin' -HERE



No comments: