Thursday, June 01, 2023

GOD is my Father

God is THE Father...all the fathers in the world are mere copies, and sadly- mostly bad ones.  If they claim to be Christians, learn of him, they should emulate him, - improve themselves and ask forgiveness WHEN (not if) they fail.

My picture (and I'm sure other folks have similar view) has always been turned around- because I knew my earthly father before I knew my Heavenly Father, I thought that He was altogether like him.  How wrong was my thinking!

                                                                          Our Heavenly Father is Trustworthy.  Kind.  Honest.

An earthly father is supposed to be a little picture or likeness or if you will, of our Heavenly Father.  Unforgettably, a lot of them fall short.  So short they give all fathers a bad name.


I NEVER wanted to "marry Daddy when I grow up" like other little girls.  And when I grew up, I knew I did not want to marry a man like him, either.

I'd like to marry a man more like God- Truthful, honest, caring for his family.


"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"   Numbers 23:19



No comments: