Wednesday, October 01, 2014

"THM" (sugar-free) mint chocolates for my dieting friends

 

I was trying to make "THM" approved mint chocolates for my dieting friends...this is what I did:
 
6 drops Peppermint EO (here)  (next time, I would try 4-5 drops)
1/2 c. Cocoa Powder
1c (8 oz) Coconut oil
1/4 c. Xylitol  (maybe it should be ground/powdered before adding)
4 drops Vanilla Cream Stevia
"Some" Instant Powdered Milk to try to make it "creamy"
and maybe 2c. unsweetened coconut to try and make it all mix up better....and save it.....

I heated it, mixed it, and put it in the food processor to make it all better.....

FYI: they must be kept in the fridge!

....I liked them, and the friends who like dark chocolate like them, and the ones who really like peppermint liked them too!  =)


    ~Happy Eating!
Adrienne

What does THM stand for?
a) Trim Healthy Man
b) Trim Healthy Mama
c) Trim Healthy Minions
d) Trim Healthy Me
e) Trim Healthy Madness
d) all of the above

No comments: