Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Mod Podge Recipe & First Project

In a wide mouth pint canning jar, mix:
6oz glue, and then up to the 10oz line with water- shake it up!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 My first decoupage project~ a sermon note-taking-notebook! (I got the cute little girl image here: http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/2015/08/dont-look-back-youre-not-going-that-way/ , and had it printed at Staples- the sales girl scaled it to the size I needed)

 I used a sheet of scrap-booking paper on the front, and on the back, I tore it up into little bits...that was a headache (they kept slipping around on me)!

After the notebook was dry (I used a hair dryer), I gave it a couple of coats of gloss spray (Clear Acrylic Sealer).

This is the front:


And the back:

(I may share this post on "Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson"
I just love her blog, especially around Valentines day!)

No comments: