Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Year, 2017!

 When I think of  a "New Year", I don't tend to think of a new calendar year, except in the aspect of the parties and fun that will be had.

I think the "New Year" starts at each person's birthday- what ever time of year that is...each person gets to start a new chapter in their life.  That is when I think about the past year and the new year to come. 

All that said, I still wonder what will this new calendar year hold? 

Have you any plans?

I don't as of yet, except that I want to grow up some more, and truly get all moved into the Sewing room, and my Bedroom--not just "camp" in a crazy disorganized way, that can't possibly be good for my sanity.   Sigh.

I'd also like very much to learn to be a better daughter and friend.  Sigh again...




No comments: