Wednesday, July 04, 2018

The Summer Of No Pants* 2018: Post 2

Dress 2 is a remodeling/refashion job.  This was one of 2 dresses (this a red and white seersucker, the other was a watermelon print) I sewed back in 2008 so I would have dresses to wear during our Summer activities (Ron Paul & GOP).  I just did not realize how many t-shirt/billboards I'd end up wanting to wear instead, so these dresses mostly went to church & town....so therefore, there aren't many photos of me...well, I could only find the one below. (Taken in 2013 on the way to get ready for my little brother's wedding.)

Before (with sleeves):

After (without sleeves): 

(It fits better without sleeves- the sleeves in this dress pattern are small and restricting!)





*SONP not is officially happening this year, but I like to sew, and wear cute dresses & skirts anyway, so I'll just do my own thing....(Summer of No Pants did have a Google+ group, but it has been deleted...so sad!)
To learn more about SONP, please visit  hideousdreadfulstinky.com/  
and put  Summer Of No Pants in the search bar...it'll be fun!  =)

No comments: