Monday, July 30, 2012

A New Year?


I am now seriously working on bettering my self disciplines. Today I am starting a "new year", with a real Weekly Schedule....well, three actually:

1. Me as a person. (sleep/exercise/planing time for my pursuits/my Walk/etc...)
2. My health/relearning to eat right.
3. My place in the running of the household. (remember, I tried this before: click here)

Part of me thinks that all this at once is a bit much, but most of me says now or never! =)  I was told that September is a better month to start (and keep up) new things, so I thought that I would get a head start! =)


~Please feel free to hold me accountable~  Thank you! =)

  I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember my "I CAN" post? (HERE) I think that it is a good one to re-share with you.

No comments: