Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Random things that were never posted.....

My sauteed squash is smiling at me!
~~~~~~~~~~
Eli is growing slowly, but surely.
~~~~~~~~~~
My "Cream" Soup was sooo thick that the "spoon" stood up all by itself.
~~~~~~~~~~
I made a Carrot Cake, but instead of Carrots, I used homemade Pumpkin Butter~ VERY GOOD!
(next time I would add a few nuts) I topped it with Greek yogurt mixed with a tad of vanilla, stevia & sugar....mmm, mmm, good! (If you come over, you can have a slice!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
...A better photo of the broach that Benjamin gave me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Cake Carrier came in!!! Thank you Grandaddy in NV! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was just lamenting to Mom that JCPenny's did not use paper bags any more- how unprofessional- to use plastic "grocery bags"! And then when my catalog order came in, it came in a paper sack!!!! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember my yellow squash that was NOT doing well? I finally got 3 little babies off it!
~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: