Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashionable Friday~ 1950's

(embedded videos today!)
Like last week, I just did a photo search and "ran around" snatching photos of clothes & hats I liked. If you click on the words under each photo they will take you to the source. (note: I did not really read the sites & posts...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is this Christian Dior? : Fifties Wedding.

I love this 1959 dress & hat: Retro make your own Style Guide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbi Pin-Curls:



Lovely Lady: Silk and Sawdust.

The following 3 photos are from: Fashion-pictures.
~This one makes me smile~~

Want a hat? These are kind of matronly, I think...

Audry Hepburn, I believe that this pic is from the movie "Love Afternoon" 1957. (I've never heard of it or seen it.) Cute, cute, cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1950's Haircare:



Lord & Taylor's store window: Flicker.

Lovely photo (and hat!): Sew Heather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Would you like to have water-proof hair?:


Work Clothes: Textile History.

Bizarre Hats! LOL:



I love this one:


3 comments:

mumzy said...

great blog!!

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
If you know of any please share. Kudos!

my web site head gaskets repair cost

McKee Family said...

Sure don't sorry!