At the beginning of last year, I was able to participate in an internet 5 week long “blog party” that Bramblewood Fashion put on- that was a lot of fun, and my blog got a lot of attention, both in the US and the rest of the world!
I also reached my 300th blog post, and celebrated with giveaways, and got a few new “blog friends”!
We did not travel a lot this past year, but on one of our little trips Mom, Grandma, and I went down to Austin for a day , for Mom’s birthday~ that was fun! (I can’t wait to do something like that again!)
I had some firsts this year:
(things that I “needed” to do to be a "well rounded" individual)
1. I’ve now got 1 ½ Sisters In Law
2. ½ a 13 yo nephew
3. I watched: “Grease”, “American Graffiti”, "Good Morning, Vietnam",
“Gallipoli”, “South Pacific”, “Mash“, “The Mary Tyler Moore Show”, “Leave it to Beaver”.
(FYI: I have NO desire to re-watch those first 5.)
Some highlights of my year:
1. I had both of my brothers home for my birthday!
2. My health is improving, thanks to Mrs. Cronin & Mom
3. I’ve been working as a caregiver for Grandma H.
4. Mom and I are better friends than ever
5. I attended my 2nd Ball/Dance
6. My folks have been married for 30 years
7. I am the proud owner of blue jeans that are actually long enough for me! (that was no easy feat!)
8. Sophie came to live with me!
My top posts this year Were:
1. 1970’s Fashion (2012)
2. 1930’s Children’s Food Ad’s (2012)
3. 1960's Fun (2012)
4. Summer of No Pants (from 2011)
5. My own “Too Much Fun Dress” (from 2010)
My wishes for 2013:
(not numbered, because I don’t think that I could do it justice)
~Get completely moved in
~Make a snowman
~Have a fun 28th birthday party
~Make time for sewing/creative fun every week
~Have one get together/party every month
~Learn to drive
(if I write these down will they be more likely to happen?)
Embedded just for you:
Auld Lang Syne (with lyrics)
P.S. ...we tried to get RP elected...
Happy New Year~ and to all a goodnight!